How we use your data
How we use your data
How we use your data
Yeep! Privacy Notice
Yeep! is a trading name of Delivering London Limited
Our contact details
Name: DELIVERING LONDON LIMITED
16 BERKELEY STREET
What type of information we collect and hold
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers including name, address, email address and phone number
- Password, shipping information and transactional history
How we get the information and why we hold it
The personal information we collect and process is provided to us either
- by you, for the purpose of informing you of a delivery to one of our lockers and to provide you with the necessary information (QR-code or PIN) to retrieve your parcel from our locker. When you load and use the App, you are asked to provide your personal information to create an account. In doing so, you are consenting to Delivering London Limited using the information for the purpose of providing our service to you, or
- by our contractual partners, the carriers that deliver your parcel to our lockers.
Under the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018 (which succeeds the EUs General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
What we do with the information we hold
We use the information that you have given us in order to manage the deliveries directed to our storage lockers, or returns and sent parcels to be collected from our storage lockers, by our carrier-partners, and to provide delivery and tracking information to you via the App. We may also contact you by email.
We may share this information with our carrier-partners for the purpose of providing our service to you. We do not share your personal or transactional information with any other third party other than our carrier-partners.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on cloud-based secure servers which employ a variety of encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of the data. It is processed in secure networks and is only accessible to authorised employees.
We keep your personal and transactional data for as long as you remain signed up to the App and for a period of 12 months after you leave (delete) the App, should you no longer wish to use our locker delivery system. You must inform us of your intention to delete the App and requirement to delete your personal and transactional data, as simply deleting the App will not send a request to us or automatically erase your data.
When we have received your request, we will then dispose of your information using industry standard data deletion processes. This will render your data irrecoverable and should you wish to re-join our App you will begin again as a new user with no transactional history.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
Should you not be satisfied with any aspect of our management of your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Delivering London Limited
16 Berkeley Street
London W1J 8DZ